The photogram was a pretty neat flash back to high school for me. We did something similar in my HS science class, except that we did not ‘fix the shadows’. I also really enjoyed learning how to make the contact print, especially noting that the film should be cut into 5 frames and that when making my contact print, I will actually need to make 2 for each roll as I could not figure a way to make all 36 frames fit onto one sheet.
I have not yet gotten the chance to make enlargements. I did however learn to make a darkroom log, which stinks a little considering that I’ve already developed a roll.